Fedora 33 Beta is now officially available leading towards the planned Fedora 33 release at the end of October.
Some of the features in Fedora 33 beta:
- In Fedora 33 Beta, you will the system using BTRFS as the default filesystem.
- Fedora 33 Workstation Beta includes GNOME 3.38.
- With Fedora 33 Beta, Fedora IoT is now an official Fedora Edition.
- Fedora 33 Beta defaults to using nano as the editor.
- Fedora 33 Workstation Beta also provides better thermal management and peak performance on Intel CPUs.
- Fedora 33 KDE Beta enables earlyOOM by default.
- .NET Core will now be available on Fedora on aarch64.
- The httpd module mod_php is dropped.
Fedora 33 Beta Released
Download the Fedora 33 Beta from the link below:
Download the Fedora 33 Beta variants: