Best NES Emulators For Ubuntu 20.04 LTS: Play Old NES Games In Ubuntu Operating System
Who doesn’t love games? It’s hard to find people who have never been through games on Computer. In this article, we are going to discuss the NES emulators for Ubuntu 20.04 LTS so that you can play old NES games in Linux or in Ubuntu 20.04 LTS. This article will give you a basic idea of how to play old games on Linux.
If you know our preferences then we love to play Super Mario in Ubuntu 20.04 LTS with an NES emulator.
Best NES Emulators For Ubuntu 20.04 LTS: Play Old NES Games
1) PCSX2 – PlayStation 2 emulator: PCSX2 is a PlayStation 2 emulator for Linux operating systems. You can play games like Final Fantasy X, Devil May Cry 3, and many more.
2) Higan: Nintendo simulator for Linux. You can play a number of Nintendo games like Nintendo Famicom, Nintendo Super Famicom, Super Game Boy, BS-X Satellaview, Sufami Turbo, Nintendo Game Boy, and many more.
3)Mupen64Plus: Mupen64Plus is a cross-platform plugin-based N64 emulator. It has four MIPS R4300 CPU emulators, with dynamic recompilers for 32-bit x86 and 64-bit amd64 systems, and necessary plugins for audio, graphical rendering (RDP), signal co-processor (RSP), and input.
4)DOSBox: DOSBox is a DOS emulator and can be used to play any DOS game.
5) ZSNES: ZSNES is a Super Nintendo emulator. ZSNES is a SNES games emulator also known as the Super Nintendo emulator or Super Nintendo Entertainment System.
6) Meka: MEKA is an emulator with a graphical user interface. The following machines are supported by MEKA:
- Sega Game 1000 (SG-1000)
- Sega Computer 3000 (SC-3000)
- Sega Super Control Station (SF-7000)
- Sega Mark III (+ FM Unit)
- Sega Master System (SMS)
- Sega Game Gear (GG)
- ColecoVision (COLECO)
- Othello Multivision (OMV)
VisualBoyAdvance is a Game Boy Advance emulator which emulates GBA, GBC, SGB, and GBA ROMs
It is an open-source emulator for the 3DS. Citra can upscale games to make games look better than on the real thing.