Last Updated on February 23, 2023 by admin
How To Use ChatGHow To Use ChatGPT With Siri On iPhone With Siri On iPhone
ChatGPT is changing the way we use the Internet to search for anything. With its amazing AI algorithm, you can find almost all answers to your question. This tutorial is for you if you are using iPhone and want to use ChatGPT in an easy way.
How To Use ChatGPT With Siri On iPhone
1. At first, Download the Siri shortcut. Download the Siri Pro shortcut but don’t run it yet.
2. log in to your OpenAI account and go to the OpenAI API keys page. Here, you will see the option to “Create new secret key.” Click on it to generate an API key to use with Siri Pro that you have installed in the above step. Once done, copy the OpenAI API key and paste it somewhere as you cannot copy the same API key again.
3. Open the Shortcuts app to access the downloaded Siri Pro shortcut. Tap the three dots to open the shortcut’s settings. There will see a different dialog box.
4. Under the second dialog box titled “Text“, you will see the message – “Insert ChatGPT API Key here.” Paste your previously copied API key here and tap “Done” at the top right of the screen.
5. Now, you can easily use ChatGPT as ChatGPT has now been integrated with Siri on your iPhone. If you want to use it without any limitation then it’s better to buy the ChatGPT pro subscription to avoid the traffic limit.