Last Updated on
Insight: List Of Open Source Cloud Storage Software For Linux In 2020
Let’s have a look into the list of best and open-source cloud storage software for Linux in 2020. Bookmark out the post for future reference.
List Of Open Source Cloud Storage Software For Linux In 2020
1. Nextcloud: It is a suite of client-server software for creating and using file hosting services similar to dropbox. Nextcloud is free and open-source. You can use it and create your own private storage server. Nextcloud does not offer off-premises file storage hosting.
2. ownCloud: It is a self-hosted file sync and share server. ownCloud offers real data security and privacy for you and your data.
4. Ceph: Initially started by Sage Well, Red Hat brought its development in house in April 2014.
5. Seafile: Seafile is an open source file sync&share solution. It is written in C and Python.
6. GlusterFS: It is a network-attached file storage system. This project is now under Red Hat Inc and integrated Gluster FS with their Red Hat Storage Server, changing its name to Red Hat Gluster Storage.