Last Updated on January 8, 2020 by admin
Insight: Server Monitoring Tools For Linux In 2020
Welcome to the brand new year of the decade and of course, we are here with the list of server monitoring tools that might be helpful for you in 2020. In fact, this list can be of help for many years to come.
This post is for you if you are looking for a list of server monitoring tools.
Server Monitoring Tools For Linux In 2020
- Cacti: Open-source web-based network monitoring tool.
- Icigna: Open-source computer system and network monitoring application.
- Nagios Core: Nagios Core, is a free and open-source computer-software application that offers to monitor and alerting services for servers, switches, applications, and services.
- Zabbix: Zabbix is an enterprise-class open-source monitoring software tool.
- Zenoss Community Edition: It is a free and open-source application, server, and network management platform based on the Zope application server.
- Ganglia: It is a scalable distributed monitoring system for high-performance computing systems such as clusters and Grids.
- OpenNMS: OpenNMS is an open-source platform designed for building network monitoring solutions.
- Multi Router Traffic Grapher: Multi Router Traffic Grapher or MRTG is a simple network monitoring system