The latest version of AV Linux MX is now available for download. AV Linux MX-21 Edition code-named “Consciousness” has been released based on MX-21 ‘Wildflower’ and Debian 11. AV Linux MX-21 is based on Linux kernel 5.15 LTS.
AV Linux MX-21 Multimedia Production Distro Released
AV Linux MX-21 is based on the AHS edition of MX Linux 21 meanwhile AV Linux no longer supports 32-bit systems.
What’s New on AV Linux MX-21
- New MX-21/Debian Bullseye base.
- New default Liquorix kernel 5.15.0-10.1.
- MX Linux ‘ahs’ (Advanced hardware support)
- New and vastly updated User Manual.
- New MX Multimedia Packaging… lots of great stuff!!
- New ‘Flat’ Diehard XFCE4/Openbox theming with all 4K Wallpapers.
- Suru++/Papirus Icon themes included
- Completely new modular AV Linux Assistant based on YAD.
- New first-run Splash Screen.
- New Yabridge support for Windows VST Plugins.
- New ‘YADbridge’ graphical interface for Yabridge
- Added Utilities: BPM Converter, Gradient Wallpaper generator
- Expanded AVL-MXE Custom Plugins and Fonts Packages
- New AppImage Packaging included (let’s see how it works!)