Last Updated on January 18, 2022 by itsubuntu
Linux Mint 20.3 based on Ubuntu 20.04.5 LTS is now available for download. Linux Mint 20.3 ships with Linux 5.4 kernel. You can upgrade Linux from Mint 20.1 or 20.2 to Linux Mint 20.3. If you’re using an older 19.x version of Linux Mint then you will need to upgrade to Mint 20 first in order to upgrade to the latest point release. Linux Mint 20.3 is a long-term support release that will be supported until 2025.
System requirements for Linux Mint 20.3 :
- 2GB RAM
- 20GB of disk space (100GB recommended).
- 1024×768 resolution
Linux Mint 20.3 Is Now Available to Download
What’s new on Linux Mint 20.3?
- Linux Mint 20.3 features Cinnamon 5.2, a Linux kernel 5.4, and an Ubuntu 20.04 package base.
- Linux Mint 20.3 introduces a brand new XApp called Thingy. It gives you quick access to your favorite and recently opened documents and keeps track of your reading progress.
- The Sticky Notes application now has a search function
- IPTV player now also supports the Xtream API.
- Linux Mint 20.3 features an updated look and feel with larger title bar buttons, rounded corners, a cleaner theme, and support for dark mode.
- HPLIP was upgraded to version 3.21.8 to bring the latest support for HP printers and scanners.
- The Xreader PDF reader received proper manga support.
- The system reports, which previously ran every hour, now only run once a day to save battery life and reduce resource usage.
- Linux Mint 20.3 will receive security updates until 2025.
You can download your copy of ISO from the official website of Linux Mint.
Leave a Comment