Linux Tablet ‘PineTab” Is Now Available For Pre-order With Ubuntu Touch.
You heard it right as Linux tablet ‘PineTab’ is now available for pre-order and it will cost you only $99. You can buy the PineTab directly from Pine64 online store. You can also buy the PineTab for $119 with a magnetic keyboard case/stand.
Linux Tablet ‘PineTab’ Available For Pre-Order : Loaded With Ubuntu Touch
99 dollar PineTab will be powered by Ubuntu touch and the orders are expected to ship towards the end of July.
- Dimensions: 258mm x 170mm x 11.2mm
- Weight: 575 grams
- Build: Plastic
- Colour: Black
- Type: HD IPS capacitive touchscreen, 16.7M colors
- Size: 10.1 inches
- Resolution: 1280×800 pixels, 16:10 ratio
- OS: UBPorts with Lomiri GUI
- Chipset: Allwinner A64
- CPU: 64-bit Quad-core 1.2 GHz ARM Cortex A-53
- GPU: MALI-400
- Internal Flash Memory: Replaceable 64GB eMMC module
- System Memory: 2GB LPDDR3 SDRAM
- Expansion: micro SD Card support SDHC and SDXC, up to 2TB
- Main Camera: Single 5MP, 1/4″, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: Single 2MP, f/2.8, 1/5″
- Loudspeaker: Yes, stereo
- 3.5mm jack with mic: Yes, stereo
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, single-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 4.0, A2DP
- USB: 1x full USB 2.0 Type A host port, 1x micro USB OTG port (can be use as slow charging port)
- USB 2.0 docking port
- HD Video out
- Removable Li-Po 6000 mAh battery
- Charging: 10W – 5V 2A
- USB-A to DC-Jack (2.35mm OD x 0.7mm) ID charging cable
Please note that the OS build is still in a beta stage.