Pop!_OS Linux 22.04 LTS by System76 is now available for download.
Based on Ubuntu 22.04 LTS Jammy Jellyfish, Pop!_OS 22.04 LTS is powered by the newer Linux 5.16 kernel. You can find tons of new features and improvements in Pop!_OS Linux 22.04 LTS. Some of the notable new features and improvements that you will get on the new version of Pop!_OS Linux 22.04 LTS are:
- Based on Ubuntu 22.04 LTS
- GNOME 42 base with System76 COSMIC UX
- Mesa 22
- Better multi-monitor support
- Pop!_OS will now use PipeWire by default for audio processing
- RDP by default for remote desktop use
You can easily update and upgrade Pop!_OS automatically from the OS Upgrade & Recovery panel in Settings.
Minimum requirements for Pop!_OS Linux 22.04 LTS:
4 GB RAM, 16 GB storage, 64-bit processor, USB 3 Storage (RAS Pi 4). You can easily download the Pop!_OS 22.04 LTS ISO file from the download link below: