Insight: Quick List Of Top Server Monitoring Tools For 2023
Without any explanation, let’s have a quick look into the list of useful and top server monitoring tools for the server administrators.
Best Top Server Monitoring Tools For 2023
1. Collectd – Tool to collect system statistics.
2. Nixstats – Free to use the Linux server monitoring tool.
3. Monitorix – Open source, lightweight system monitoring tool.
4. Scoutapp Realtime – Tool useful for the developer, let you monitor disk, memory, network, CPU, and process metrics.
5. Glances – An open-source software to monitor and collect operating system statistics.
6. My-netdata.io – It collects more than 5000 metrics automatically, with zero configuration.
7. Cabotapp – Easy to use, self-hosted, an open-source monitoring tool for system administrators.
8. Graphiteapp – Graphite, a free open-source software tool that monitors and graphs the performance of computer systems.
9. Grafana – The open platform for beautiful analytics and monitoring
10. Sentry – Error tracking tool for your web apps, mobile apps, and games.
12. Uptime.com – Tool to monitor the uptime of websites, and provides alerts when it goes down.
13. Cacti – Cacti is an open-source, web-based network monitoring and graphing tool. It monitors network traffic via Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP).
14. Supervisord – Tool to monitor and control a number of processes on UNIX-like operating systems.
15.. Inspectit – Open-source Application Performance Management software for monitoring and analyzing Java(EE) applications application performance management solution.
16. RRDtool – RRDtool is the OpenSource industry standard, high-performance data logging, and graphing system for time series data.
17. Zabbix – Enterprise-level open source monitoring solution for networks and applications, designed to monitor and track the status of various network services, servers, and other network hardware.
18. Prometheus.io – Prometheus monitoring is an open source monitoring and system time-series database.
19. PRTG – Paessler Router Traffic Grapher or PRTG is a server up-time and utilization, network monitoring, and bandwidth usage monitoring too. It can monitor and classify bandwidth usage in a network using SNMP, Packet Sniffing, and Netflow.
20. Pandora FMS– It is software for monitoring computer networks.
21. OpenNMS – Free and open-source network monitoring and management tool.
22. op5 – Based on Nagios, It is an open-source network monitoring and server monitoring software. It is free to use.
23. Observium – Observium collects data from devices using SNMP. It is based on the Php programming language.
24. Nagios – IT Infrastructure monitoring tool. It is one of the popular tools.
25. Munin – It is a network resource monitoring tool.