Last Updated on
Insight: Useful Backup Software For Linux In 2020
Let’s have a quick look into the list of useful and best backup software for Linux based operating system in 2020.
Useful Backup Software For Linux In 2020
- Kbackup: KBackup is an application that lets you back up your data in a simple, user-friendly way.
- Rysnc: It is a utility for efficiently transferring and synchronizing files between a computer and an external hard drive, and can be used to back up your file to an external drive.
- sbackup: Simple backup solution for Gnome desktop.
- Bacula: Enterprise-level open Source Backup Software.
- AMANDA: AMANDA, the Advanced Maryland Automatic Network Disk Archiver, is an open-source backup solution that allows the IT administrator to set up a single master backup server to back up multiple hosts over network to tape drives/changers or disks or optical media.
- Clonezilla: It is a partition and disk imaging/cloning program.
- restic: Easy to use backup program.
- BackupPC: Highly configurable and easy to use an enterprise-grade system for backing up to a server’s disk.
- Duplicity: Duplicity backs directories by producing encrypted tar-format volumes and uploading them to a remote or local file server.